Santa Claus 3, Printables
- 1 note card,
- 1 co-ordinating insert,
- 1 co-ordinating Envelope,
- 1 Bookmark,
- 1 Bookmark Holder,
- 2 Bag Toppers
(Large, for 6 inch bags, such as Ziploc Snack Bags and Small, for 4 inch bags),
To make Chocolate Soup, fill the bags with marshmallows, Kisses, chocolate chips, candy cane and decorate them with bag toppers.
- 1 Pocket for Coffee Singles,
- 1 Pocket for Tea Bags,
- 1 Pocket for Cocoa Mix,
- 1 - 8 1/2" by 11" stationery sheet,
- 1 shopping list,
- 1 wish list,
- 1 Microwave Popcorn Wrapper,
- 2 - 1.55 Open End Style Candy Bar Wrappers,
- 1 Mini Wrapper,
- 1 KitKat snack-size wrapper,
- 1 Cookie Bag,
- 1 Cup Cover,
- 1 Gift Card Holder,
- 1 Lollipop cover,
- 1 Money Envelope and Coupons,
- 1 Triangle Candy Box (for Hershey’s Kisses or other small favors),
- 1 Cupcake Box,
- 1 Bakery Box,
- 1 Icicle Box,
- 1 Purse Favor (for Mini Hershey’s or other small favors),
- 1 Sleigh basket - LARGER VIEW,
Sleigh basket can hold a variety of cute gifts. Mine holds a cookie bag, 2 coffee bags, 2 tea envelopes and a gift card, plus there’s room for more.
- 1 Gift Tag,
- 1 Bottle Tag,
- 1 Gift Bag (gift bag is approximately 5 inches tall without handles, 7 1/2 inches wide and 3 inches deep.)
Make 24 projects.
Grand Total: 38 .png files (300 dpi resolution)
Grand Total: 34 e-book files (.pdf; hi-resolution)
You will need a PDF Reader such as Acrobat Reader
to change text and print.
You will need Acrobat Reader to use my E-book.
.Png graphics are also included!
*Members of the Printables Club, Log In Here to Print.
(Click the "What's New" link.)
Not a member yet? Click here to join.