Birth Flowers Printables
Each month has a flower that symbolizes the month of somebody's birth. I have designed a series of printables that feature a birth flower for 8 months. Aster for September, Calendula for October, Peony for November, Paperwhite Narcissus for December, Poinsettia for December, Carnation for January, Violet and Primrose for February, Jonquil for March.
Each of the 8 printables kits contains templates for making the following crafts and projects:
- note cards with co-ordinating inserts and one envelope (With and without text),
- Microwave Popcorn Wrappers (With and without text),
- Tea Bag Pockets (With and without text),
- Packets for Coffee Singles (With and without text),
- Cocoa Packets (With and without text),
- Cookie Holders (With and without text),
- Mini Wrappers (With and without text),
- 1.55 Open End Style Candy Bar Wrappers, (With and without text)
- Mini Cards - sized 3-1/2 by 4-1/2" (With and without text),
- Small Purses (designed to hold tea bag envelopes, mini candy bar wrappers),
- Cupcake Box,
- Gift Bag (holds all items except the box and the purse).
Aster for September
Calendula for October
Peony for November
Paperwhite Narcissus for December
Poinsettia for December
Carnation for January
Violet and Primrose for February
Jonquil for March
Members, Sign In to Print.
Not a member yet? Click here to join.