Santa Tags and Stocking Stuffers
These printables will help you make your wrapped gifts look as creative and distinctive as possible. Many of these make gifts wonderful stocking stuffers.
Your order will include:
- 2 Bag Toppers
(Large Bag Toppers for Cookies, fits 6" wide bags, such as Ziploc Snack Bags and Small, for 3x4 inch zip bags.), Fill the bags with Hershey Kisses for a fun treat.
- 1 Tea Bag Pocket,
- 1 Packet for Hot Chocolate Mix,
- 1 Packet for Coffee Singles,
- 1 Medium-sized Cookie Bag,
- 1 Microwave Popcorn Wrapper,
- 1 Mini Wrapper,
- 1 - 1.55 Open End Style Candy Bar Wrapper,
- 1 Lollipop Cover,
- 1 Gift Card Holder with insert. Fits credit sized Gift cards.
- 2 tags for Gifts in a jar for fun homemade Christmas gifts,
I included a recipe for Bath Salts in a Jar and a sample Cookie Mix recipe.
To make a basic bath salt, you'll only need Epsom Salt, sea salt, baking soda and essential oil.
- Gift tags in 2 different designs,
Punch a hole at the top of the tag and insert your string so you can tie the tags to gifts.
- 2" round tags,
Use these for cupcake toppers, gift tags, decorative labels and more.
- 1 shopping/to-do list,
All .png and e-book files come as 8.5" x 11" letter sized files.
All pages are pre-configured to print out perfectly. Several pages are editable allowing you to type your personalized message. Simply delete the portion where editable text appears and type your own.
You will need Acrobat Reader to use my E-book.
*Members of the Printables Club, Log In Here to Print.
(Click the "What's New" link.)
Not a member yet? Click here to join.