If you do not have an unzipping program, download a free unzipping program called 7-Zip.
7-Zip is free, without any ads and totally safe. They don't even ask you for an email or anything.
It's an open source software created by volunteers who are comitted to making
essential computer programs for free and accessible to all people.
Please note - I am not affiliated with 7-Zip.
1. Go to their website at http://www.7-zip.org/ and click on the first link:
2. This link will take you to a download page.
A download may start immediately but if you see something similar
to my screenshot below, click on the "direct link" to start this download.
Click here for a sample.
3. You will be asked if you want to save this or run this download.
I usually choose RUN to save myself a step.
4. Then you may see a security warning, I use Northon to protect my computer and this is what I get:
It is safe to discard this message and continue.
5. Then you'll be asked to choose where to install this program. It's best you use their default settings so all files will get into correct folders.
6. Click finish.
STEP 1 First, click on a "download link" to download a compressed file to your computer.
This opens a new window "File Download".
Directions shown are both for Win Zip and 7Zip users.
You may get an alert that the file you're about to download may harm your computer. I assure you that any of the files you download from my site will not harm your computer in any way.
Next you should see a "SAVE AS" window.
Depending on your Internet connection this may take some time.
Create a new folder, or use an existing one. Make a note of where the images will be saved to so you can find them later.
The Winzip program will unpack the chosen files into your selected folder.
BACK TO DOWNLOADING TIPS
If you have problems downloading, please let me know and I'll email you your order.