Christmas 2, Printables
This set contains files for making:
- 1 Half-fold Notecard,
- 1 Insert for Sentiments,
- 1 Envelope,
- 2 Bag Toppers
(Large, for 6 inch bags, such as Ziploc Snack Bags and Small, for 3 x 4 inch bags),
- 1 Tea Bag Pocket,
- 2 Packets for Hot Chocolate Mix,
- 1 Packet for Coffee Singles,
- 1 Microwave Popcorn Wrapper,
- 1 Mini Wrapper,
- 1 - 1.55 Open End Style Candy Bar Wrapper,
- 1 Bookmark,
- 1 Bookmark Holder, - 1 Purse Favor,
(Purse holds up to 4 single-serving coffee packets and 4 tea bag envelopes or gift cards. It can also hold one calendar holder and wrapped Hershey's Miniatures.)
- Assorted Magnets (3" by 2-1/2"),
- 1 Inside Print.
- Bakery Box, (measures 3 3/8" x 4-3/4 and 1 1" deep),
- Flat Box with Lid
(measures 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" and is 1 3/4" deep),
(Holds truffles or chocolate pieces and other petit fours.)
I filled the box with scented tea lights for an added warmth and cozy feeling.
(Wrap the ribbon around the box to prevent box from opening accidentally.) ,
- Gift Bag (6 1/8" long, 6 1/2" tall, 2" wide without the handles.).
You will need a PDF Reader such as Acrobat Reader
to change text and print.
You will need Acrobat Reader to use my E-book.
.Jpeg graphics are also included!
*Members of the Printables Club, Log In Here to Print.
(Click the "What's New" link.)
Not a member yet? Click here to join.