|How to Flood Fill with a Pattern in Paint Shop Pro
In this tutorial you will learn how to use the flood fill/paint bucket tool.
First, save a background tile to your computer.
So you have a sample to work with.
- Start PSP.
- Open any of the tile patterns you wish to use.
- Click on NEW to create a new image.
- This opens a "New image" window.
To add the background to an entire page, use the following settings:
width: 8.5"; height: 11";
Resolution 197; Raster Background; 16 Bit color depth.
- Click OK.
- Click on the "Flood Fill" tool.
- Go to the material pallette and click on the foreground color.
(click on the box with a pattern)
- A menu pops up.
There are three tabs at the top Color, Gradient, and Pattern.
- Then click on the box with the pattern shown and all your opened patterns will appear.
- After you find the one you want to use, click on it.
- Make the pattern smaller by scaling it down to 40.
(You can make it larger or smaller.)
Click on the OK button.
And finally, place your flood fill tool on the blank page and click.
- Save your image.
BACK TO HELP AND TUTORIALS
To purchase this set, click the ADD TO CART button above.
This set is also available to members of the
Click here to